Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two New Blog Discoveries: "The Middle of Nowhere," "Hellooo.....Mr. President, Are You Listening??"

Life is busy, and I already spend much of the day researching and reading. So, it is hard to believe that I have added two new blogs to my reading agenda -- but they are both worth it. Both of the blogs lean left, and they discuss politics, politics and politics:

The Middle of Nowhere

Helloooo...... Mr. President, are you listening??

Stop by and see what Elizabeth and Sue are saying!

Edit: Earlier, I stated that both bloggers were from New Jersey. Not true: Elizabeth is from Chicago, while Sue is from New Jersey.

5 comments:

Sue said...

What?? Elizabeth is from NJ??? I did not know that! Thanks Darren I am humbled and touched! The nicest people you would ever want to meet are the 'left leaning' crowd!!

Darren Lenard Hutchinson said...

Sue: I clicked her profile and it says New Jersey. So there you have it.

Elizabeth said...

Darren, thanks for the plug!

But unless somebody moved me and I haven't noticed (anything is possible), I'm still stuck in The Middle of Nowhere, i.e., the Chicagoland.

Thanks again!

Darren Lenard Hutchinson said...

Ooops. Let me fix that. Age is terrible on the eyes and brain!

Elizabeth said...

Age is terrible on the eyes and brain!

LOL! Tell me about it!

Real Time Analytics